To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
We are a network of families, students, teachers, administrators, and business and community leaders devoted to the educational success of children and the promotion of family engagement at Daniel Webster School. Together we accomplish great things: check out last year's accomplishments!
What Did the PTA Sponsor Last Year?
- Teacher Welcome Back Breakfast
- Kindergarten Curriculum Resources
- Cocoa with Santa
- “All for Books” Donations for students at the Book Fair
- Classroom Library Wish Lists from the Book Fair
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- “Afternoon Tea” beverages
- St. Jude Math-a-thon Celebration (with Lidl donations)
- Daniel Webster School Pride Day
- Moving up/Graduation Ceremony Decor and Supplies
Ways to Support the PTA
Now you can donate to the Daniel Webster PTA by doing what you already do - shopping at Amazon! Click on the banner to shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate a portion of the proceeds to us.
Class Parent Leaders
Become a Class Parent Leader! A class parent leader is a leader that creates a bridge between parents, teachers, and the rest of the school community by representing your child's class parents group. They will help communicate, organize, engage, and participate in their child’s education by creating and fostering a safe and respectful learning environment. They will work towards one purpose and that is to provide the tools necessary for success for their child and their peers.
Get your holiday cards knocked out with these first two opportunities:
- Minted.com: You save 20% and minted donates 15%
- Promo code: FUNDRAISEDWSPTA
- Name Bubbles - labels!
- Kids lose just about everything, so we all need labels. All the labels. We've partnered with Name Bubbles to make it easy! 20% of your purchase will help us run our PTA-sponsored events this upcoming school year.
- Webster Shirts: Order Online
- Super comfy, stylish way to show some Webster pride! Be ready to celebrate #WEEWednesdays and the upcoming Webster School Pride Day, so you don't have get ready! $15/each. Let your school spirit stand out on this locally designed crew neck tee, crafted in a high-quality cotton jersey that's ultra-soft on the skin and durable in the wash.
Next hike scheduled for:
- Sunday, November 20, 2022: 10AM-1PM
- Lord Stirling Park in Basking Ridge, NJ
- Sign Up Here | **30 Spots MAX**
Here's some basic information if you are new to hiking:
- The hike will take approximately 2–3 hours (covering about 2 to 3 miles of terrain). Shorter trail options are available.
- This includes time for little legs to walk slowly as needed, time for stopping to check out cool stuff - bugs, rocks, streams, boulders, and making a stop for lunch or snacks.
- This park is quite flat, there is very little elevation. Trails are dirt paths through the woods and a series of boardwalks over marshy areas. Toddlers (less than 3) and babies will need a wearable backpack for them. No strollers.
- Packed lunch, snacks, and water for everyone
- Shoes: Sneakers or hiking boots.
- Wear: layers to put on/ take off, it's cool in the morning and heats up by lunch
- Upon arrival, we will be breaking into smaller groups so as not to crowd one another on the trail, and each group will hike a slightly different part of the loop system.
- There is a great Environmental Education Center at the trailhead! At the end of the hike you can stop inside to check out the exhibits about local wildlife. Center is open 9-5.
**30 Spots MAX**
Hot Cocoa with Santa
The holiday season is upon us! Cocoa with Santa is just around the corner. If you can spare some time, please consider volunteering to help us make the event a success. This event is run entirely by volunteers and we need people like you to help pull it all together. As always, thank you for your support. Let's make some magic for our kiddos and our community! Happy Holidays!
We are looking for donations towards event: crafts, hot cocoa supplies, cookie decorating, holiday crafts, etc.
Get in touch with us at [email protected].