WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL
Please call Webster School for more information
Proof of Residency in Weehawken
- Tenant Affidavit
- Proof of ownership of your house (tax bill/mortgage statements/ signed contract of purchase, deed)
Three originals of the following:
- Current gas/electric bill
- Current phone bill or installation notice
- Cable bill only if phone is included
- Paycheck stub
- Unemployment benefit verification
- Official Mail (bank statement, government correspondence, Division of Taxation, Social Security)
A birth certificate must be presented
- Pre-K students must be four (4) years old as of October 1st of year of entry.
- K students must be five (5) years old as of October 1st of year of entry
- First grade students must be six (6) years old as of October 1st of year of entry
- Pupils entering all grades shall be placed in the proper grade based on test results and the principal’s best judgment.
- Immunizations must be up to date for four and five year olds.
- Flu vaccine is required for all Pre-K students between September 1 and December 31.
A registration packet may be picked up in the Webster School office prior to registration or printed out using the link below. Pre-K registration is normally held mid-April; Kindergarten registration is held the first week of May. For exact dates and complete details, see your local newspapers in the weeks before registration or call our office at 201-422-6150.