Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! We’re excited to kick off the year with memberhub, a new online one-stop-shop, where we can communicate, you can purchase your PTA memberships, enrichment and other activities, sign up to volunteer -- all on your schedule and in one place! With convenient online payments, you can leave your cash and check book at home. We encourage families to join the PTA now, to stay involved in DWS PTA activities, fundraisers, teacher appreciation events, and more.
This is an easy and affordable way to stay connected to your child’s education and support the school!
Join the DWS PTA and become a paid member
- View the DWS PTA Calendar to keep up with DWS PTA events
- Receive announcements from the DWS PTA
- Join the hub for your classroom to receive communications from your class parent
- Signups for volunteer activities and make payments for DWS sponsored events
- Make additional voluntary tax-deductible donations to the DWS PTA
Click here to sign up for Membership
What We Do:
We work with the administration and our parents to set an agenda each year to provide enhanced educational experiences for our children and community building events for our families. Last year we spent over $100 per child to accomplish this goal. Highlights of what we plan to sponsor this year are below.
- Pride Day
- After-school enrichment
- Holiday Breakfast
- Book Fair
- Field trip transportation
- Parents Night Out
- Special Assemblies (OmegaMan, Halloween Play)
- Monthly PTA meetings with parenting & educational topics/speakers
How Can I Get Involved? Join:
There is no “P” in “PTA” without the support of our parents. We need you to join and support our efforts. A paid membership makes you eligible for membership votes, provides all the benefits of the NJ PTA to you and your family, and helps us keep this group vibrant and healthy! You can buy your membership at: https://dws.memberhub.store/shopping/categories/5340.
Once purchased you can join the hub for your class.
Not only can you purchase an individual membership you have the opportunity to sponsor your child. It costs the PTA over $100 per child to do what we do. There are various level of pre-set membership levels:
- $10 to cover just the family membership fee
- $25 to cover the $10 membership fee + a $15 donation to help offset the cost the PTA provides
- $50 to cover the $10 membership fee + a $40 donation to help offset the cost the PTA provides
- $110 to fully cover off on the fee and to sponsor your child for all of the activities provided
Please consider sponsoring your child if your budget allows. Daniel Webster School PTA is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Don’t forget to join the hub for your classroom to stay informed with your class parent. If you want pay for your membership by cash or check we will be at both back to school nights, come visit our PTA table. Thank you for your support, we look forward to a fun and productive year!