PTA Newsletter – November 2018
We publish this newsletter every month to keep families up-to-date on PTA and DWS key dates, events, news-to-know and ways to get involved. Keep an eye out for the green paper in your student’s backpack!
Big News This Month:
- Holiday Breakfast - Tis the season, we are gearing up for our big day on Dec 1. Students are free, others buy tickets for a small fee. To purchase tickets please go to https://goo.gl/tofcXA to RSVP. Purchase tickets online by Monday Nov 26. Please note no tickets will be sold at the door & no refunds.
- Enrichment - Resumes after Thanksgiving, the remaining classes are the 11/2, 12/3 and last class 12/10.
- Class Basket - Your Class Parent will be reaching out about contributing to a “Class Basket”. These gift baskets are donated by each class to be raffled at the Holiday Breakfast. All baskets due, Nov 26.
- Fall Planting - date has been changed due to weather we are rescheduling another date, Nov 27.
Key Upcoming Dates:
- Thursday, Nov 22 - Friday, Nov 23 - Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, Nov 21 - One Session Day
- Monday, Nov 26 - Deadline to purchase Holiday Breakfast tickets & Class Baskets Due
- Tuesday, Nov 27 - Fall Planting, rescheduled date
- Saturday, Dec 1 - Holiday Breakfast
- Thursday, Dec 6 - PTA Meeting 7pm in the Library, childcare will be available. Guest Speaker, Nurse Anna Twardowski
- Friday, Dec 14 - Restaurant Night at Panera, 4pm-8pm at the Promenade in Edgewater
- Pie Sale: We sold 297 pies with a profit of $2503, that is a lot of pies!
- Halloween Bake Sale: Tasty goodies helped us make a profit of $370
- Box Tops: We made a profit of $228
- Fall Box Top Winners: Mrs Perdomo/Ms Lopez’s class won, congratulations! Next Box Top collection will be due February 14th.
Holiday Breakfast - there are so many opportunities to help!
- The event kicks off with Session 1 8:30am-11:30am (PreK & K) & Session 2 12:30-3:30 (1st & 2nd)
- Any Questions or Concerns, email us at email@example.com
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
If you have any questions or need more information please contact the PTA through any of the avenues below. Thank You.